Every student will…
- Be afforded the opportunity to engage in worthwhile and meaningful activities which promote active and healthy lifestyles
- Participate in fitness assessments that provide valuable reflection of past and current ability levels in addition to serving as the basis for determining future potential.
- learn how to make healthy choices as they relate to the total health of one’s own body.
- Cultivate an appreciation for the importance of creative movement as it relates to everyday living.
- Exhibit, and have modeled for him or her, good sportsmanship/etiquette on and off the playing field.
- Have the opportunity to develop an appreciation for the differences found in others.
To give all students opportunities and experiences that leads to the achievement of total wellness and result in a longer and healthier life.