To develop a system for conscious consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To act as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality enhancement activities,including adoption and dissemination of best practices. To develop and apply standards and benchmarks forÂ various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Development and application of quality benchmarks
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of theÂ Â Â institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders
Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process;
- Ensuring the adequacy maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.